The way you manage your resources including your food, labor, and energy costs will largely determine your fate.
At CurranTaylor we design and build kitchens according to the following principles:
- Kitchen Master Plan: We maximize the efficient use of space so that the kitchen plan works in harmony with the natural demands of food preparation, dishwashing, and foot traffic.
- Dining Space Allocation: We work to optimize the amount of space you have for dining. Too much or too little is NOT a good thing. We’ll help you make those critical decisions.
- Reduce Capital Outlay: We design to cut hardware costs and reduce your capital outlay. It shouldn’t cost too much.
Versatility: We incorporate versatile and highly efficient equipment and appliances. We present options to maximize your investments to boost efficiency and keep costs low.
- Reduce Labor Costs: A poorly designed kitchen can require more bodies to operate which evaporates your bottom line. Every labor hour we save you because of good design is another dollar in your pocket. Our designs save you labor and make your area easier to manage.
- Workflow: We promote the proper flow of people and product such that efficiencies are built in from the start. If food and personnel patterns crisscross you lose efficiency. We design your kitchen with these patterns in mind from the beginning.
- Reduce Energy Demands (Think Energy Star!): To control operational costs we work to minimize demands for gas, electricity, water and heating and air conditioning. The wrong design can raise your energy costs and destroy your bottom line. Our designs work to minimize these expenses and save you money.
- Hardware Selection: We address the quality level of hardware necessary to accomplish your goals so that your payback is on target.