Naples Lakes Country Club is an Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course community in Naples, FL. This was new construction and included a resort style pool and kitchen, casual out door dining with a huge covered bar.
Features of this project include:
- All heavy duty stainless steel construction with 14 gauge tops. No galvanized metal that rusts here!
- Custom chef’s counter required a chase to get the existing utilities down from the ceiling to the counter itself.
- No wasted space in this compact kitchen – every square inch produces income for the club.
- Point of use refrigeration in pull out drawers eases ergonomic back stress on the chef and speeds up production.
- Built-in load center includes breaker panel with outlets pre-wired in the counter which saves installation costs and minimizes dangerous cords hanging all over the place.
- The dishwashing features a high temp conveyor with built-in booster for best sanitizing with extended soiled drop-off to maximize available space. Due to the small footprint, we included an integral 3-basin sink for handling the larger utensils.
- On demand HVAC automatically assures proper ventilation whenever appliances are turned on and shuts down when the cooking temp reaches a safe level, which saves money too.
Arnie would have been proud !